Located in the Counseling and Testing Center
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call 404-413-1640 for more information
Individual Nutrition Counseling
Below is a list of some of the services offered:
- Information on preventing and overcoming disordered eating
- Information on weight management
- Information on diet and food record analysis
- Education on healthy nutrition
Individual nutrition counseling is available by appointment only. Please call us at 404-413-1640 to set up an appointment.
Special dietary needs such as, but not limited to:
|Pregnancy and Lactation||Celiac Disease||Elevated Blood Lipids Levels|
Certain conditions may require physician referral.
Nutrition classes and special programs in cooperation with the Fitness Center include:
- Food and cooking demonstrations
- Managing stress with healthy eating
- Dorm room eating
- Prevention of disordered eating
- Shopping and eating on a budget