Located in the Counseling and Testing Center
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Call 404-413-1640 for more information
Individual Nutrition Counseling
Services include information and education on the following:
- Preventing and overcoming disordered eating
- Weight management
- Diet and food record analysis
- Healthy nutrition
Individual nutrition counseling is available by appointment only. Please call us at 404-413-1640 to set up an appointment.
Special dietary needs such as, but not limited to:
|Pregnancy and Lactation||Celiac Disease||Elevated Blood Lipids Levels|
Certain conditions may require physician referral.
Nutrition classes and special programs in cooperation with the Fitness Center include:
- Demonstrating food and cooking
- Managing stress with healthy eating
- Eating in the dorm room
- Preventing disordered eating
- Shopping and eating on a budget