ACCUPLACER Remote Testing
Testing Services supports the Georgia State University applicants and students by facilitating placement testing for online and distance students at testing sites nationwide.
Please note the following conditions:
- Remote testing is arranged for students 50 miles or more from a Georgia State University Perimeter College campuses. Testing Services will not arrange remote tests at other institutions within the 50 mile radius.
- Applicant and student exam candidates who test at locations other than at Georgia State University campuses will usually be charged a fee by the testing location. This is not controlled by Georgia State University, and the application of a fee or the amount of the fee is determined by the non-Georgia State University testing location. Candidates who are out of the country may have limited test sites available. Student should email the contacts below to see if any options are available.
- Remote testing can be set up through any of our campuses
Georgia State University Contacts
Please contact a campus testing center via email to have a remote voucher
- Alpharetta campus: currently unable to process remote requests.
- Clarkston campus: email@example.com
- Decatur campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dunwoody campus: email@example.com
- Newton campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Testing Coordinator will notify candidates when exams have been set up. Please schedule the placement test only after this notification. When Scheduling a placement test session, allow for 4.5 hours for testing. Parts of the test are untimed.