Scheduling all other exams
Scheduling non-placement testing
You may use our online system to register for or request an appointment for an exam.
TEAS update (03/14/2020) – Students should contact ATI customer care to reschedule their dates.
All other On Campus Testing Update (03/13/2020) – due to the closure of Georgia State University starting March 16 for two weeks, we will be unable to test during this time. You can log onto our RegisterBlast sites and follow the instructions on how to reschedule your exam:
Note: Testing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. The Perimeter College testing centers do not accept test fees directly. Appointments should be made before paying fees through the online portal link, as some fees are processed at the time of your registration for your appointment. All other Fees should be paid online via our online fee portal. Please read the information and then click the “Testing Fees” box to enter the portal. You will see the current fees displayed at the top of this second page. To choose your which exam you have made an appointment for, and thus pay the relevant fees, scroll down and click “Add to Cart”. You would only need to change the amount if you are taking multiples of the same test (say two CLEP exams). Continue by providing the information asked for. For a quick overview of using the portal, please review “How to use the Testing Fee Portal”.
Examinees unable to pay their fees online should contact the campus before making appointment to see if alternatives are available.
How to use the Online Registration system
To view the available test dates and time for an exam via the online registration system, students should follow these steps.
- Pick the campus testing center an appointment is to be made at
- Alpharetta Testing Center
- Clarkston Testing Center
- Decatur Testing Center
- Dunwoody Testing Center
- Newton Testing Center
- Pick the exam type to take under Choose an exam type. Registering for a Math Placement exam, for example, will start under the header “ACCUPLACER and Math Placement”.
- Follow the navigation to Choose an Exam Group. This may need to be done multiple times, so read the choice options carefully. Once all of the choices have been made, the final option will be Choose an Exam allowing the user to select an exam to register for. Georgia State University students and applicants unclear as to which exam to take should consult admissions (if testing for admissions) or advising.
- Use the Choose a Date and Choose a Time sections to see all of the open dates and times currently available at the campus chosen.
Dates and times are added throughout the year to accommodate students’ schedules. After completing the above steps, students may complete a registration for any open date and time by providing the remaining information that the system will ask for:
- Providing the examinee’s name and email.
- Reading and acknowledging the guidelines.
- Providing any additional information asked for (varies by exam).
If you have any questions, please contact the campus you are interested in testing at.